(Local 6 Members & Allied Organizations Eligible for Discount)
Call Office Manager at 510-602-2001 Ext 16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee of $1,500 for the first 7 hours, any additional hours will be charged $50 per hour
- Rental includes tables and chairs only (22 tables seating 8 people, 2 tables seating 6 people, 250 chairs)
- All events must be over no later than 2:00 AM (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- Deposit fees range from $500 to $1,000 (depending on the kind of event.) Deposits are refunded if approved after inspection of the hall: no damages and the hall is clean (all trash in dumpster, tables and chairs put away, spills cleaned up) Any misrepresentation of the type of event being held will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- Payment of the deposit will reserve the date. Balance of the deposit is due 6 weeks before event.
- 2 free hours before the event to decorate
- Rental includes use of the kitchen, including the refrigerator, however no heating appliances are available
- The West hallway where our offices are located is NOT TO BE USED! Any evidence of use of this hall will result in a $100.00 fee. In addition to this, the Hiring Hall (the room in the back of the building) is also NOT TO BE USED! Any evidence of its used will result in a $300.00 fee.
- You must provide three (3) licensed security guards. If alcohol is served you must provide a minimum of three (3) or more licensed security guards.
Recommended Security Co.: JAVS Security Service, Oakland, CA. Tel. 510-459-5009.
- Certificate of Liability insurance for $1,000,000 must be purchased. You may contact your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy agent; they can often extend coverage at little or no cost. Liability insurance policies are also easily purchased on-line or through your local insurance agent.
The insurance policy must state the name of the person(s) renting the hall, cover this property (99 Hegenberger Road), include the correct hours in the rental agreement and indemnify Local 6, their officers, agents, deputies and employees.
- Special Events permit from the Oakland Police Department is to be obtained. The Oakland Police Department charges the following for these permits:
|Small event (50 – 100 people)||$35.00|
|Medium event (101 – 300 people)||$100.00|
|Large event (301 or more people)||$150.00|
Oakland Police Dept. Special Events Unit 2631 73rd Ave., Oakland, CA
Tel. 510- 777-8525, Open: Monday-Friday (10am-3pm)
Proof of Certificates for all three and Balance of all fees are due two (2) week before the event.